Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James A Janka
Dr. James A Janka, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Osage, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Janka has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James A Janka has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James A Janka has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. James A Janka yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. James A Janka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJames Allen Janka Dds, 118 N 8th St, Osage, IA
Dr. James A Janka is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Osage, IA.