Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Jostock
Dr. James M Jostock, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Jostock has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James M Jostock has the following 12 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Gingival Diseases
- Dental Check-up
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James M Jostock
Our Team Dr. Michael Jostock and Dr. James Jostock are general dentists who have formed a very unique "father and son" dental team. Dr Michael Jostock has been in practice over thirty years. He recently won an award in 2005-2006, being named one of "America's Top Dentists" in Esthetic Dentistry and Cosmetic Restorations. His son, Dr. James Jostock, has been practicing with his dad since early 2006 and graduated from the University of Michigan with top honors. Dr James Jostock earned awards in 2006 for excellence in pediatric dentistry, radiographic interpretation, and periodontics. The doctors are both members of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association and Macomb Dental Association. A Note From Dr. Jim Improving the way that you smile can improve the way you live your life. Building your self esteem comes from feeling good about yourself. When I ask my patients what they consider most important in having high self esteem, most of them answer being comfortable with their appearance. Your smile is a very important part of your appearance as it is a way for you to express yourself to others. Your smile can make or break a first and lasting impression. If you are looking for a healthier more confident smile call us today to schedule a cosmetic evaluation. Please come with your questions and concerns and we will do our best to help show you affordable possibilities and opportunities to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of."
Locations & DirectionsJOSTOCK DENTAL ASSOCIATES PC, 38951 Ryan Rd, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. James M Jostock is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sterling Heights, MI.