Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James K Mcfadden has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James K Mcfadden has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Mcfadden - Excellent
Self-verified patient of Dr. James K Mcfadden - Posted on August 4th, 2018
Doctor Mcfadden was my Dentist for several years in the 1980's into the '90's. Did Deep Cleaning every three months for me. Placed a Crown in about 1986, which was just removed with a great deal of difficulty by my current Dentist in Lincoln, Nebraska. Still solid. I know Dr. Mcfadden retired in 2017 - I loved him for taking such good care of me all those years. I wish him the best. l j suda
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNEUFELD MEDICAL GROUP, 8733 Beverly Blvd Ste 202, West Hollywood, CA
Dr. James K Mcfadden is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Hollywood, CA.