Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr James Kakos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr James Kakos has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr James Kakos has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 156
Dr Kakos and every staff member from reception to clinic are amazing. Everyone genuinely seems to enjoy their job and it reflects on their excellent patient care. Never rushed, extremely patient and thorough. Top notch and up to date on the newest technology makes visits seamless. I'd recommend any friend or family in need with confidence.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames S Kakos, DDS PC, 1401 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
Dr James Kakos is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington Heights, IL.