Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Kierl
Dr. James P Kierl, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Edmond, OK. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Kierl has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. James P Kierl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. James P Kierl
Dr. Kierl was raised in Oklahoma City. He earned his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Notre Dame (Summa Cum Laude) and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. His Master’s Degree in Orthodontic Sciences was completed at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Dr. Kierl has lived in Edmond, Oklahoma, since 1981. He is married to Barbara Maloney Kierl, and they have three children: Kevin, Brian, and Jessie. Dr. Kierl is a member of many professional organizations, including the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and is also a member of the Southwest Virtual Orthodontic Study Club and the Meliora Orthodontic Study Group. Both of these study groups are national in scope. Dr. Kierl has lectured nation-wide on various orthodontic subjects. His two main teaching interests are self-ligating orthodontic brackets and the use of digital virtual treatment planning in the orthodontic world. This past year he was invited to give six presentations around the United States. He is an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in the Department of Orthodontics where he teaches monthly. Dr. Kierl enjoys playing a round of golf when he has the time but spends most of his free time with his family. back to the top^
Locations & DirectionsJAMES PETER KIERL DDS, 165 E 33rd St, Edmond, OK
Dr. James P Kierl is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Edmond, OK.