Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Kincaid has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Kincaid has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James C Kincaid
Dr. James Kincaid Dr. James Kincaid holds a BA degree from Vanderbilt University and graduated with honors from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1970. Dr. Kincaid maintains a private practice in Atlanta limited primarily to health-oriented patients in need of restorative or esthetic care. To facilitate long-term oral health there is strong emphasis on the control of bacteria and the importance of managing biting forces. From the earliest years of his practice, Dr. Kincaid has devoted time to teaching and mentoring younger dentists. Dr. Kincaid works closely with the other dentists in the practice, often through group diagnostic treatment planning sessions. He also works with a carefully selected team of specialists. He has been a member of the Associate Faculty of The L.D. Pankey Institute since l982, where he leads a five-day educational program focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex dental problems. He has also served on the Curriculum Committee and is a member of the Board of Directors. Dr. Kincaid is a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society, Psi Omega, The Hinman Dental Society, The Atlanta Dental Study Group, The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics and is an Honorable Fellow of the Georgia Dental Association. Dr. Kincaid has made presentations throughout the United States to numerous study groups and dental societies including: Hinman Dental Meeting Greater New York Dental Meeting Dallas Midwinter Meeting American Dental Association Annual Meeting University of Florida College of Dentistry Indiana Dental Association Annual Meeting Kansas City Dental Society Birmingham Dental Society Academy of Restorative Dentistry American Equilibration Society
Locations & DirectionsJAMES CARDWELL KINCAID DDS, 3580 Piedmont Rd NE Ste 107, Atlanta, GA
Dr. James C Kincaid is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.