Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kodama DDS
Dr. James Kodama, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Reseda, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Kodama has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James Kodama has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. James Kodama Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James Kodama
Dr. James Kodama is a native of beautiful Southern California and has been practicing dentistry in the San Fernando Valley area for over 20 years. He graduated from the University of Southern California Dental School (USC) in 1988 where he received a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. For his undergraduate studies, he attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), majoring in biochemistry. One of Dr. Kodama's highest priorities is to provide excellent, comprehensive dental care in a relaxing, comfortable environment. He has a warm, friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff who are registered dental assitants (RDAs) and x-ray licensed technicians. Dr. Kodama enjoys keeping up to date with the latest dental technology. He is trained not only in general dentistry, but also in orthodontics, cosmetic and periodontal dentistry. He endeavors to offer reasonable treatment plans with fair and honest opinions, while maintaining caring respect for his patients and their families. A son of first-generation Japanese parents, Dr. Kodama can provide bi-lingual dental care. His staff are also fluent in Spanish, and his office is sensitive to the varying cultural nuances for which Southern California is so well known. Dr. Kodama has been married to his wife, Lori, for 20 years, and they have been blessed with three beautiful daughters. They have attended the same Christian church for over 20 years, enjoying the richness and fulness that their faith brings to their lives, friendships, ministries and work. Dr. Kodama is also an avid fisherman, but has a special affinity for the ocean and deep-sea fishing. One of his most satisfying adventures in recent years has been coaching his daughters' church basketball teams. He says it's even better than watching UCLA basketball games!
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James Kodama is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Reseda, CA.