Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Krochmal has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. James E Krochmal has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. James E Krochmal has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. James E Krochmal yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
43 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. James E Krochmal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsNorfolk Oral Surgery, 400 W Brambleton Ave Ste 310, Norfolk, VA
Dr. James E Krochmal is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Norfolk, VA.