Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James I Kwon
Dr. James I Kwon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Palatine, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James I Kwon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James I Kwon has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James I Kwon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
This is one dentist I am going to report!! Beyond mean and rude. I was taken 45 minutes late. He then told me I had to have teeth pulled and when I asked him a question he told me I talked to much and was wasting his time. He then said he has to hurry with me because he had another patient coming in 10 minutes. I then said I can come back because I don't want to be rushed. He wouldn't show me my x-rays or answer any questions and continued to bad mouth me and tell me I was horrible. All he wanted to do was pull my teeth in 5 minutes and get me out of there. This man is a monster. I had to walk out. No human should ever treat another person this way. STAY AWAY from this man. Who knows what he will do to your mouth in the 5 and 10 minutes he has to treat you!! 0 stars for this monster!!!!
Dr. James I Kwon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsKwon Dental Care Pc, 177 W Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL
Dr. James I Kwon is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Palatine, IL.