Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James L Burk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James L Burk has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James L Burk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James L Burk's office for more information.
15307 Fm 1825 Ste 4 Pflugerville, TX : (512) 989-0888
More about Dr. James L Burk
James L. Burk, DDS Dr. Burk is a native Texan who graduated from Angelo State University with a B.B.A. in Computer Science. He then attended the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas and graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Immediately following graduation, Dr. Burk completed a one year residency with the United States Navy and continued to serve for four additional years. Dr. Burk opened this office in 1998 and continues to serve the greater Austin area. Dr. Burk and his wife, Beverly, have two children, Sara and John. They enjoy spending time with friends, traveling, and exploring the hill country.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES L BURK DDS, 15307 Fm 1825 Ste 4, Pflugerville, TX
Dr. James L Burk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pflugerville, TX.