Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James L Cassidy Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James L Cassidy Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James L Cassidy Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
Doctor Cassidy has been my dentist for 26 years. As a long time patient of his, I feel as though I am qualified to give him a 4 STARS rating, if that is the highest. He has treated me, my wife and our children over the past 26 years. Several other family relatives also have benefits as his patients. NONE, have ever voiced anything other than praise for his professional attitude and tremendous talents. Among all professionals I have had the honor to meet and do business with, I rate him at the ABSOLUTE TOP! For anyone to say otherwise, tells me there is another side of the story which is not being told. Thousands of Middle Georgia's residents will agree with me and quite a few others who live out of state. I have spoke to many of his patients over the years while in the waiting room. All have had praise for him. I also met a lady from somewhere in either Tennessee or South Carolina (I don't remember which, who drives all the way to Macon and nearly 200 miles for each of her appointments. So... If you are lucky enough to become one of his patients, count yourself fortunate. Bobby
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames L Cassidy Jr Dmd Cdt, 148 College St, Macon, GA
Dr. James L Cassidy Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Macon, GA.