Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James B Lemmons
Dr. James B Lemmons, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Greensboro, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Lemmons has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James B Lemmons has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James B Lemmons has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 7
When I started coming to Dr. Lemmons I had several cavities and a tooth that was extremely sensitive. The tooth was giving me so much pain I thought for sure I'd be looking at a root canal. I had not been consistent in the past about seeing dentists regularly and had allowed my teeth to be in pretty bad shape. My first visit with Dr. Lemmons, he took the time to examine my teeth and offer me treatment advice to help improve my teeth. The thing that stood out the most to me, was that he didn't automatically suggest a root canal. He wanted to try a few things first and ultimately he saved my tooth; the amount he saved me on a trip to the endodontist is priceless! I floss regularly now and have had 3 scheduled cleanings with no cavities. I actually look forward to going to the dentist now! Thank you for being great at what you do, Dr. Lemmons! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and also all the girls in the office. You and your entire office staff are top notch and I'd recommend you guys to everybody!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames B Lemmons Dds, 5506 W Friendly Ave Ste 103, Greensboro, NC
Dr. James B Lemmons is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Greensboro, NC.