Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James W Lepczyk
Dr. James W Lepczyk, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Franklin, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. James W Lepczyk has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. James W Lepczyk has the following 7 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Dental Implants
Dr. James W Lepczyk has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
41 Years Experience
University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1977
Dr. James W Lepczyk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJames W Lepczyk Dds Pc, 31100 Telegraph Rd Ste 100, Franklin, MI
Dr. James W Lepczyk is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Franklin, MI.