Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James E Lessick
Dr. James E Lessick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Youngstown, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James E Lessick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Lessick has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. James E Lessick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 14
I went in for a sensitive tooth and when I declined getting a fluoride seal, because I have had them before and they do next to nothing to help the sensitive tooth, he became very angry and said I didn't trust him as a professional. He said that Flouride was the only thing I could do but as he ranted at me he actually listed about three other things that would help my tooth, including stop brushing side ways, a permanent seal by drilling into the tooth, and my teeth grinding could be making it worse. He also didn't believe me when I said I had a filling in my back tooth because he missed it the first time he looked, he looked again saying he wouldn't find anything but then saw the filling finally. I wanted it filed down because it annoyed me a little, but after he was so visibly angry at me I didn't want him working on me. I just don't see why you'd get so mad a a patient for not wanting something. And this isn't the first time he's been unreasonably rude. Avoid him if possible.
Dr. James E Lessick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsJames E Lessick Dds, 725 Boardman Canfield Rd Ste N2, Youngstown, OH
Dr. James E Lessick is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Youngstown, OH.