Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Locascio
Dr. James E Locascio, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Highland, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Locascio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Locascio has the following 14 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James E Locascio
Dr LoCascio graduated from the University Of Detroit School Of Dentistry in 1981. Since graduating from dental school, Dr LoCascio has had extensive training in advanced restorative and reconstructive dentistry at the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne Florida. Dr LoCascio has also had advanced training in the placement and restoring of dental implants at the Misch Institute for Dental Implants. Dr LoCascio holds a Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantogy.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES EDWARD LOCASCIO DDS, 2950 E Highland Rd, Highland, MI
Dr. James E Locascio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Highland, MI.