Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James S Loprete has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James S Loprete has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. LoPrete and staf..
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Loprete - Posted on September 26th, 2016
they're completely p..
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Loprete - Posted on August 5th, 2016
I have been a patien..
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Loprete - Posted on July 25th, 2016
I have been a patient with Dr. Loprete for over 35 years. I have always had a positive experience during each of my many visits. The staff is always friendly and professional. The office is always clean and is equipped with state of the art dental equipment. On my last visit both Shelby and Maria did an excellent job dealing with my appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James S Loprete Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James S Loprete's office for more information.
43902 Woodward Ave Ste 220 Bloomfield Hills, MI : (248) 332-6106
More about Dr. James S Loprete
James S. LoPrete, D.D.S. Raised in Birmingham, Michigan, Dr. James S. LoPrete has provided comprehensive cosmetic and restorative dentistry to over five generations of Oakland County families. After completing undergraduate studies at DePauw University, Dr. LoPrete earned his D.D.S. from Indiana University and completed a post-doctoral residency at nearby St. Joseph Mercy Hospital where he remains on the consulting staff. In practice since 1979, Dr. LoPrete personally oversees every aspect of his practice to ensure compassionate, professional dental care in a relaxed environment. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Oakland County Dental Society. Continuing education is an important aspect of Dr. LoPrete’s career, and he is a regular attendee at professional conferences. To remain on the leading edge of dentistry, he is a frequent and passionate participant in continuing education courses each year. He is a graduate of the Faculté for Orthodontic Research and the Misch International Implant Institute. He has been certified to treat patients with Invisalign. Dr. LoPrete was an early proponent of the cosmetic dentistry revolution. While the foundation of quality dental care must be based on health and function first, the opportunity to enhance a patient’s smile with cosmetic procedures provides remarkable outcomes. He began providing porcelain veneers, bonding and teeth whitening in the late 1980’s just as these procedures were being proven clinically sound. Today, Dr. LoPrete enjoys seeing many of his earliest cosmetic patients still smiling.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James S Loprete is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bloomfield Hills, MI.