Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Lucero DDS
Dr. James P Lucero, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Leawood, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Lucero has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James P Lucero has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Don't go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Lucero - Posted on January 13th, 2017
Would not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Lucero - Posted on April 9th, 2013
Beautiful office, friendly staff, but Dr lucero was unnecessarily rude & dragged me along for 2 appts where he barely looked at me before telling me he wouldn't help me. He honestly only responded to my husband's angry phone call after the fact. Maybe he would be a better dentist for men, because he didn't seem to respect me.
My dear patient "S" - You were referred to a specialist and then returned to the office to be referred to another specialist. Your dental problems were beyond the scope of a general dental practice. Your husband's call was not angry; it was more of concern because of your unstable emotional state of mind. He completely understood the complexity of your situation and was very thankful for the explaination. Dr. JPLucero DDS.
Dr. James P Lucero Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James P Lucero
Dr. James P Lucero DDS is originally from New Mexico. He attended New Mexico State University and Eastern N.M. Medical Center where he trained in Radiologic Technology. A fellowship in Cardiovascular Intervention Technology at the University of Kansas Medical Center brought him to the midwest in 1992. After seven years of being on staff at KU Med, he decided to pursue his original dream of dental surgery. Dr. Lucero graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2004, and currently practices in Overland Park. He resides in Olathe with his lovely wife, Tracy, and their three boys, Cameron, Zachary, and Noah. memberships *American Dental Association *Kansas Dental Association *Academy of General Dentistry hospital staffing *Overland Park Regional Trauma Center *Menorah Medical Center
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James P Lucero is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Leawood, KS.