Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Lussier
Dr. James D Lussier, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Castle Rock, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Kerrville, TXttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr . His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Lussier has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James D Lussier has 3 locations
6514 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Lussier has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Lussier has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Lussier - Posted on August 17th, 2017
If it is safe to state that any dental experience is ever enjoyable then I am the first to admit my visit yesterday to Dr. James Lussier's office was the best ever. Dr. Lussier is obviously very competent, experienced, caring and friendly! Kerrville is very fortunate to have this professional in the area!! Thanks and best of luck to him and his staff!!
Excellent & caring staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Lussier - Posted on March 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Lussier - Posted on February 1st, 2016
Dr. James D Lussier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. James D Lussier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Castle Rock, CO.