Satisfaction

Dr. Adkins returned the smile to my face! after being disappointed by a few dentists that destroyed my mouth entirely, this doctor didn't just fix the work of the others but also took such good care of me that hes even restored my faith in dentistry.

Patient

Dr. Adkins is an excellent dentist!!! My entire family has been going to him for years always very satisfied with the friendly staff. This is a kind and caring staff.

Will never go back

This dentist sucks even though he has yrs exp. will never trust this little man w/my mouth again. He hurts u and doesn't care. He gets upset if u say you have pain. Schedules too many people at same appt time slot then rushes and tears up ur mouth in the process. He seems inept.

Satisfaction

Exceeded my expectations and more! I am currently in treatment with Dr. Adkins, and extremely happy with my treatment, as well as his staff! Hygienist have always provided me with excellent service and made my experience a great one she took her time cleaning my teeth and always made sure I was not in pain. They are very helpful in answering question and very detailed with the work they do. Best dentist around!

Satisfaction

Our family has been going to Dr. Adkins for 18 years and he is by far the best dentist around. Not only does he care about the quality of work he does but also he cares about patient comfort. Very professional and knowledgeable in what he does. His staff is extremely helpful and courteous. I would recommend him to any one.

Satisfaction

I have been going to Dr. Adkins for several years. His office is beautiful and the staff are caring and fun! He has done a lot of work in my mouth and I am totally satisfied with his work. I have never had a problem with anything he has done for me. I recently had some crowns done in the front of my mouth, and they look fantastic!! I am so happy! I smile all the time!!! Wouldn't go to anyone else!!!

Satisfaction

My several visit to Dr. Adkins office were awful. I walked out feeling like my mouth had been beaten up after a procedure. His hygienists are great except for one who doesn't know how to smile. Dr. Adkins did not like the fact that my tooth continued to hurt after he supposedly fixed it and he yelled at me, actually raised his voice at me. It is frustrating, debilatating, and disappointing to have a tooth hurt for a month and to have a dentist who can't fix it or doesn't seem to care to fix it.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. James M Adkins is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plano, TX.