Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Buchanan Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James M Buchanan Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Buchanan took every precaution in a difficult case with extraordinary results. He took the time to learn about my daughter's rare illness and even utilized specialized medication to reduce her bleeding during extraction. He really takes his time to fully understand the patient's needs. His staff is super nice and knowledgeable, too.
I am so impressed with DR.Buchanan.I had 21 teeth that he extracted in same day.September 19th 2016.within a hour he was done.it has been 5days now.an I have had no problems.I know people are different in healing an going threw procedures.I have uncontrollable blood pressure.an he administered meds in IV that kept it down to where he could get them out.an just enough sedation to where I was not overly sleepy when I left.very nice person an staff.I would suggest this dentist to anyone that wants a good dentist.looking forward to my checkup visit to thank him.my son said i can't believe you got 21 teeth pulled an still running your mouth.LOL.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES M BUCHANAN JR DDS, 10210 Prosperity Park Dr Ste 100, Charlotte, NC
Dr. James M Buchanan Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.