Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Mcnaughton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James A Mcnaughton has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James A Mcnaughton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
This has got to be the worst dentist in Savannah Georgia. I went there to have a tooth extracted. And he was running in and out of rooms like a chicken with his head cut off. Whenever he went to give me the shot to numb the area he was still pushing on the needle when he took it out of my mouth and that stuff went all inside my mouth. His assistant handed me a glass of water to rinse my mouth in a hurry. My husband went to him for dentures. Big mistake. The bottom plate was not fitting right and my husband asked for him to fill it in because it was moving around in his mouth too much period and Dr McNaughton said no. I would not recommend him to clean my dog's teeth.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James A Mcnaughton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Dental Service Of Savannah, 114 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA
Dr. James A Mcnaughton is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Savannah, GA.