Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Cassidy DDS
Dr. James P Cassidy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. James P Cassidy has 3 locations
7140 Miami Ave Ste 202
Cincinnati, OH 45243
Dr. James P Cassidy has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James P Cassidy has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Tooth
- Sleep Apnea
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James P Cassidy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James P Cassidy
Meet Dr. Steven P Pieper, DDS Oral Surgeon Dr James P Cassidy and Dr Steven P Pieper Dr. Steven Pieperwas born and raised in Cincinnati, attended St. Xavier HS, and the University of Cincinnati. He graduated from Northwestern Dental School in 1989, and did his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at the University of Cincinnati. He joined Dr. Cassidy in private practice in 1993, and is also an Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Pieper is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a diplomate and fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and also a diplomate and fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, and the Cincinnati Dental Society. He is a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, and is also a member of the American Society of Dental Anesthesia.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James P Cassidy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cincinnati, OH.