- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Bond DDS
Dr. James R Bond, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bozeman, MT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James R Bond has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James R Bond has the following 11 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. James R Bond Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James R Bond
Dr. James Bond DMD Dr. Bond graduated from the prestigious Oregon Health & Science University, School of Dentistry. He was recognized for outstanding achievement in the pursuit of aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry by the American Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, receiving the Student Award of Merit. Dr. Bond spent two weeks in eastern Oregon to help initiate a rural extern program for future dental students. The program’s goal is to give students practical experience in private practice and rural dentistry while providing dental care to patients of need throughout the state. He has also worked with a Christian dental mission providing dental care in rural Mongolia for a month, and also spent 2 weeks in Brazil on a dental exchange program. Dr. Bond helped coordinate the county children’s health fair, worked on a Medical Teams International van, and started the Community Outreach Chair position for Delta Sigma Delta, a co-ed dental fraternity. He also helped to lead Give Kids a Smile event for multiple years. Dr. Bond was recognized with an annual award for community service from Portland’s County Dental Society, as well as a recipient of the Rose Award for service. He currently is the dental liaison for the 6th district dental society to help coordinate dentist volunteer services for Gallatin and Park Counties. As a member of the American Dental Association, Montana Dental Association, and the American Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Bond continually works to achieve a growing knowledge of dentistry. By blending art, science, and intellect Growing up in southwest Montana, Dr. Bond graduated from Ennis High School and then attended Montana State University-Bozeman, graduating with honors in Cell Biology & Neuroscience. In his spare time, he enjoys fly-fishing, hunting, backpacking, running, cycling, skiing, and enjoying all that Montana has to offer with his wife Kristin Bond, a Field Marketing Manager at Bozeman-based Right Now Technologies.