Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James T Quinn has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James T Quinn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsJAMES THOMAS QUINN DDS, 253 Low St Ste 5, Newburyport, MA
Dr. James T Quinn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newburyport, MA.