- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Blackburn DDS
Dr. James W Blackburn, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. James W Blackburn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James W Blackburn has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. James W Blackburn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James W Blackburn
Dr. James W. Blackburn resides in Evansville, Indiana, with his wife and two children. He was born and raised in Evansville, Indiana, and graduated from Central High School in 1990. Dr. Blackburn graduated from Indiana University in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He completed a General Practice Residency at the Veteranâ€™s Hospital in Indianapolis in 2000. Dr. Blackburn received his certificate in Endodontics from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2002.