Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie E Ross
Dr. Jamie E Ross, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Morton, MS. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jamie E Ross has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jamie E Ross has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie E Ross - Posted on February 15th, 2013
Very experienced and skilled dentist, she can do everything from fillings to root canals and implants. She has a great team-a very very busy office, they are all efficient and coordinate their efforts amazingly well, so every patient gets quality time. Dr. Ross takes the time to listen, and explores options and their costs with the patient. Her quiet, caring, professional demeanor inspires trust and confidence, and she has a sense of humor too. She works gently and explains what she is doing throughout a procedure. Truly painless! She is the best dentist I have ever been to.
27 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Jamie E Ross Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jamie E Ross is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Morton, MS.