Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie J Alexander
Dr. Jamie J Alexander, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jamie J Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jamie J Alexander has the following 24 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Root Canal
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dental Caries
- Bridges and Crowns
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie J Alexander - Posted on January 15th, 2015
14 Years Experience
University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2004
University Of Florida College Of Dentistry
Dr. Jamie J Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jamie J Alexander's office for more information.
2521 S Federal Hwy Boynton Beach, FL : (561) 732-3079
More about Dr. Jamie J Alexander
No matter your current state of dental health or feelings about your teeth, we are experts at helping move patients down the path to complete comfort and optimal dental health, function and esthetics. We base our service on the belief that all patients: • Want to save their teeth. • Desire health, comfort, function and beauty. • Deserve respect and compassion. • Deserve to feel safe and comfortable. • Deserve the dentistry that is in their best long-term interests, taking into account their desires and circumstances. • Want to be informed about options and to be involved in their health responsibility and care choices.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jamie J Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boynton Beach, FL.