Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani DDS
Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani - Posted on June 11th, 2018
Best DDS in town!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani - Posted on March 19th, 2013
I hate searching for a new Dentist. You never know what you are going to get when you walk into their office and open your mouth for them to tend to your teeth and mouth. Will they make the shots as painless as possible? Will they give you enough Novocaine to last through the treatment?? Are they going to talk in a language you need to have an 8-year degree to understand??? Are they even going to talk to you? Well, Dr. J is a gem of a find!!! He extracted a tooth of mine. It was supposed to be a simple extraction, but my pesky tooth was an OLD root canal and the simple extraction turned into surgery. When I have had a tooth pulled in the past, the Novocaine was wearing off even before I pulled into my pharmacy to pick up with pain meds to carry me through. Not this time. I can deal with a lot of other pain in my body, but NOT my mouth. In my mouth I'm a wimp. Dr. J caters to wimps like me. He is kind, informative and truly enjoys his work. If you are looking for a new dentist give his office a call and speak with Mary. She's a treasure as well. I have nothing but praise for Dr. J and his entire staff.
Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJAMIL S ABDELGHANI DDS, 1950 W Indian School Rd Ste 6, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Jamil S Abdelghani is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.