- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan K Cornelius DDS
Dr. Jan K Cornelius, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jan K Cornelius has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jan K Cornelius has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
Dr. Jan K Cornelius Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jan K Cornelius
The staff at the Dental Implant Center are highly trained professionals who are dedicated to providing our patients with the utmost in quality care and personal attention. Each member of our staff shares Dr. Cornelius' committment to excellence. Jackie Dorio, R.D.H. is our registered dental hygenist. She has been a practicing hygenist for twenty-one years. Jackie enjoys building rapport with her patients and is especially concerned with making them comfortable during their visits. Jackie lives in South Tampa with her husband and two children. In addition to her work as the Center's hygenist, Jackie volunteers at a local crisis pregnancy center. Linda Cordero, E.F.D.A, Receptionist at this center, strives to increase awareness by assisting patients with denatal claims and insurance questions. Linda recently graduated from Concorde Career Institue in 2008. When not helping patients, Linda enjoys spending time at home watching movies with her family.