Satisfaction

Great listener and explains everything

Doctor is very patient, courteous and professional. He has treated my sleep apnea successfully. I would recommend anyone who snores or has been diagnosed with sleep apnea to see Dr. Miller.

MY LAST HOPE......

Dr. Miller has given me hope again. Because of this sweet man and his knowledge I am able to have a restful and quieter sleep. My family is very thankful. My appliance is so easy to wear and clean. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Miller for giving me this opportunity.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

My appliance is working fabulous. No more snoring and I feel so much better during the day. I love Dr. Miller. He is so attentive and helpful and answers all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Miller if you need to be treated for sleep apnea.

Excellent Dentist!

Dr. Miller is an incredibly friendly, supportive professional. His work with me on designing, explaining, and supporting my new mouse device for sleep apnea was far better than I had expected, and he clearly is deeply interested in the well-being of his patients. Superb experience!

Dr Miller was great, easy quick, never a wait!!!

snored forever, after seeing Dr Miller, no more snoring, happy wife=happy life!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Miller!! very nice guy!!

BEST ever and caring practitioner

The office is calm, comfortable and new in PJ near Mather Hospital. Dr. Miller is patient, kind, and answered every question I had. His experience shows in how expertly he fit my oral appliance. It is very comfortable! I am so relieved that I no longer have to use that CPAP mask and am getting a great night's sleep. I am also glad to know that the improvement in my breathing is going to keep me healthier overall! I feel so lucky to have been recommended to Dr. Miller. He is wonderful.

Fantastic Experience

Dr. Miller was excellent. He spent a long time getting the results that would make us both happy. He was very attentive throughout the whole process. To date, my sleep apnea is gone thanks to his help .

sleep apnea be gone

The very best experience in helping me with this life-altering condition. I feel I can live again. Thank you, Dr. Miller.

The most caring and attentive dentist out there!

I have been seeing Dr. Jan Miller for years! It is always a pleasant visit! The staff is great! I always get my phone call reminder a day or two before my appt. Dr. Miller has great bed side manner! He does not rush you out of the room! You are an actual patient/person to him, not just a number or dollar sign! And on top of everything, he is very knowledgeable in the dental field! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Dr. Miller really took the time to learn about my case (sleep apnea) and discuss with me. And his office followed through with my primary.

Satisfaction

I will NEVER go to him again!!! EVER!

I will NEVER go to him again!!! EVER!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jan Miller is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Port Jefferson, NY.