- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Brodsky DDS
Dr. Jane Brodsky, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jane Brodsky has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jane Brodsky has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jane Brodsky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jane Brodsky
About Dr. Brodsky For over twenty years, Dr. Brodsky has been practicing in most areas of modern general dentistry (including cosmetic, restorative, pediatric, and general), dental implants, and the management of temporomandibular disorders (TMJ) and orofacial pain. She also has expertise in dental hypnosis and relaxation techniques. Dr. Brodsky is a certified, Preferred Provider ofÂ the new orthodontic technique of Invisalign (an invisible way to straighten teeth). Dr. Brodsky has research experience in the fields of Orofacial pain and Biomaterials at NIH (National Institutes of Health) and at the University of Maryland. She teaches part-time as a Clinical Instructor at the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Post-Graduate Residency Program at the University of Maryland. For years, Dr. Brodsky has been contributing her time as a volunteer dental consultant and care provider for senior residents of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington. Dr. Brodsky received a degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) from the Hadassah School of Dental Medicine of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in 1985. After practicing dentistry in Israel for several years, she continued her education at the University of Maryland at Baltimore. There, Dr. Brodsky completed a two-year residency, became certified in Advanced General Dentistry, and earned a Master of Science degree in Oral and Craniofacial Biological Sciences. Dr. Brodsky is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry and a fellow of the American Academy of Orofacial Pain. She is fluent in English, Hebrew, and Russian.