Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet H Harrison has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Janet H Harrison has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Janet H Harrison has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My visit with Dr. Harrison was very pleasant. I went to her in severe pain on an emergency bases , not even being a patient in her office. This was on a day when she had just closed her office, however she saw the pain that I was in, she open her office and took me in. She never once took a second thought. She was very professional and very caring. Before I left she had made every effort to make sure I would be fine until I could return to her office to have my tooth extracted. On my next visit to her office we discussed what problems I had and what I would like to have done after she had given me several options. I would give her five stars for her professional behavior, her care for the well being of her patients health and for her customer service. I will continue to go to her for any other dental needs, and also recommend her to my family and friends!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJanet Hogan Harrison Dds, 108 Fieldstone Dr, Milledgeville, GA
Dr. Janet H Harrison is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Milledgeville, GA.