Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice Bell has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Janice Bell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Worst Dentist Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice Bell - Posted on June 16th, 2014
It took over a week just for them to get back to me after I left repeated voicemails to make an appointment. After waiting two hours in a noisy basement waiting room the dentist, who doesn't even have an assistant, came to greet me and lead me to a closet sized bathroom with a dilapidated chair and a disgusting sink. At that point I asked if I could just get a cleaning since I wasn't planning to be back and the doctor, Dr. Bell, said that she wouldn't be able to do that unless I had x-rays done. It was then that I just walked away. Do yourself a favor and avoid this mislabeled operation. It's a one person operation, and a very unprofessional at that. I personally was fooled by all the positive online reviews, now I am starting to think that they are simply planted by the doctor or her associates.
Dr. Janice Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Janice Bell's office for more information.
444 William St East Orange, NJ : (973) 675-1900
505 S Orange Ave South Orange, NJ : (973) 762-3399
37 N Day St Orange, NJ : (973) 395-2611
155 Jefferson St Newark, NJ : (973) 465-2828
741 Broadway Newark, NJ : (973) 483-1300
21 Quitman St Newark, NJ : (973) 424-4329
1150 Springfield Ave Irvington, NJ : (973) 399-6292
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janice Bell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Orange, NJ.