- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janna C Civils has 2 locations
Dr. Janna C Civils has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Janna C Civils has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Janna C Civils Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Janna C Civils
Meet Dr. Janna Civils Dr. Janna Civils has been practicing family and cosmetic dentistry in Greensboro since 2001. Upon completion of her undergraduate degree in Psychology and Biology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Janna Civils spent two years in research: first, with the Dental Research Center (UNC-Chapel Hill) and then with the School of Medicine. Her focus was studying the relationships of Chronic Pain as it related to Tempromandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ). She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors (DDS) from the University of North Carolina in 2001. Dr. Janna's clinical experience includes training at the Carolina Medical Center in Charlotte, working part time with her father, a General Dentist in Lincolnton, and previous Director of the Moses Cone HealthServe dental clinic in Greensboro. Dr. Janna Civils is a member of the ADA, North Carolina Dental Society, and the Guilford County Dental Society. Dr. Janna practices all aspects of comprehensive family dentistry; however, she has a special gift for working with children and those patients needing extra attention. She provides patients with a positive dental experience through education, patience, listening, and trust. Dr. Janna enjoys spending time and vacationing with her family: her two boys, and young Pomerian puppy, Pender. She enjoys cooking, arts and crafts, knitting, crochet, and embroidery. She is also a representative for Silpada Designs Jewelry.