Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janot J Bente
Dr. Janot J Bente, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Canton, CT. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Janot J Bente has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Janot J Bente has the following 14 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Janot J Bente accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Janot J Bente
Dr. Janot Bente grew up in Delaware and studied biology at the University of Delaware. She earned her dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania and completed a general practice residency. Dr Bente has been in private practice for 23 years and with Canton Valley Dental for 10 years. While staying current in general dentistry, Dr. Bente has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry. She is a member of the American Dental Association and the Connecticut State Dental Association. Her hobbies include gardening, cooking, travel and has been in a book club for many years. She is married with two children and resides in Canton.
Locations & DirectionsCANTON VALLEY DENTAL, 191 Albany Tpke, Canton, CT
Dr. Janot J Bente is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Canton, CT.