Is Dr. Jason A Arandia the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason A Arandia has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jason A Arandia has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jason A Arandia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jason A Arandia
Dr. Jason Arandia DMD Dr. Jason Arandia DMD is a graduate of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where he achieved distinction for research in dental implants. Dr. Arandia received his post-doctoral training at Hartford Hospital. He was the recipient of the Presidential Scholarship at New York University, where he graduated magna cum laude, and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa national honor society. Dr. Arandia has enjoyed a successful career in dentistry since 2000. He is fully trained and licensed to practice conscious sedation and nitrous oxide sedation. Dr. Arandia has extensive experience in all disciplines of dentistry, including cosmetics, preventive, restorative, oral surgery, implantology and endodontics. Dr. Arandia is a clinical instructor for the Boston University School of Dental Medicine and a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. In addition, Dr. Arandia had served as the Director of Dental Services at the South End Community Health Center in Boston for seven years. The South End Community Health Center is a non-profit primary care facility. Dr. Arandia is committed to the mission of serving the oral health needs of all people, regardless of race, age, ethnicity, or ability to pay. Damian D. Meola DMD and Associates Damian D. Meola DMD and Associates is the Boston area's premier multispecialty dental practice that strives to provide the highest quality care. Most insurance plans are accepted. 0% financing is available for those who qualify. To find out more about the practice, visit our website.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason A Arandia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waltham, MA.