Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason M Auerbach has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jason M Auerbach has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
19 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jason M Auerbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Jason M Auerbach
Meet Dr. Auerbach Dr. Jason M. Auerbach is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon dually certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Auerbach graduated, with honors at the top of his class, from New York University's College of Dentistry and was immediately accepted into the prestigous Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program at SUNY-Downstate Medical Center. Highly recruited out of training, Dr. Auerbach initially joined a midtown, Manhattan, Park Ave. practice. After some time, Dr. Auerbach and his family moved from New York City to Bergen County, New Jersey and began practicing the full scope of his specialty in Northern New Jersey. In 2007, Dr. Auerbach's vision of the optimal patient experience was finally realized with the inception of Riverside Oral Surgery. With attention to every detail defining Dr. Auerbach's philosophy, from the moment you enter Riverside Oral Surgery, you are intensely aware you are being treated in a state-of-the-art-facility, by a team of professionals whose focus is providing uncompromised care in an unparalleled setting.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason M Auerbach is similar to the following 4 Dentists near River Edge, NJ.