- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Cataldo
Dr. Jason Cataldo is a doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Cary, NC. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jason Cataldo has 2 locations
Dr. Jason Cataldo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jason Cataldo has the following 7 expertise
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
Dr. Jason Cataldo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jason Cataldo
Meet Dr. Jason Cataldo D.D.S., M.S.D. Dr. Cataldo is originally from Buffalo, NY where his family still resides. He attended the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, completed a general practice residency at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, IL, and completed his periodontal training at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cataldo is Board Certified in Periodontology and an Adjunct faculty at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as well as a US Army reserve dentist since 1999-2008. He is a member of the following professional organizations: American Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association North Carolina Dental Society North Carolina Society of Periodontists Academy of Osseointegration International Congress of Oral Implantologists Academy of General Dentistry