- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason R Crescenzo
Dr. Jason R Crescenzo is a doctor primarily located in Joliet, IL, with other offices in Chicago Heights, IL and Crest Hill, IL( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jason R Crescenzo has 6 locations
Dr. Jason R Crescenzo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jason R Crescenzo has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jason R Crescenzo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 115 Republic Ave Joliet , IL : (815) 483-2040
- 171 W 10th St Chicago Heights , IL : (708) 503-5001
- 2241 Theodore St Ste Uc515022 Crest Hill , IL : (815) 741-1700
- 13209 W 143rd St Homer Glen , IL : (708) 403-7645
- 16345 Harlem Ave Ste 160 Tinley Park , IL : (708) 781-9754
- 16906 Oak Park Ave Tinley Park , IL : (708) 444-7645
More about Dr. Jason R Crescenzo
Jason R. Crescenzo, D.D.S. Dr. Crescenzo graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry. While attending NYU, he was accepted into the Senior Honors Program in Implant Dentistry and subsequently was the recipient of the Academy of Osseointegration Outstanding Dental Student in Implant Dentistry Award. He continued to pursue his strong interest in surgical dental procedures during a General Practice Residency at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, an affiliate of Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education in Paterson, New Jersey. Dr. Crescenzo attends many continuing education programs and has completed the New York Maxicourse in Oral Implantology. The course was a 300 hour training program in areas as specified by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He enjoys performing several procedures including one visit molar root canal therapy, implant placement and restoration, surgical extractions, and aesthetic/cosmetic treatments. Dr. Crescenzo is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, and Academy of General Dentistry. During his free time, Dr. Crescenzo enjoys spending time with his wife and their new addition to the family, daughter Enza.