4.9
  • 3rd Party Reviews

30 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Jason Deblinger?

Great Painfree Experience

I was a little anxious going into the procedure but my fears disappeared completely once i was numbed and given a bose headset to listen to soothing classical music. The entire experience was painfree!!!!! Dr. Deblinger and his team are extremely professional, super friendly and efficient!!!! i recommend him to anyone needing root canal.

Excellent, professional, good-humored.

Good.

My Endodontist of Choice

Two courses of treatment over a period of three years have led me to conclude that he is at the peak of his skills. All aspects of the experience, reception, preparation and the actual work on the tooth left me completely satisfied.

A+ experience

My experience at Dr. Deblinger's office was an absolute breeze. If you need a root canal - seeing him is a no brainer, the whole experience was fast and easy!

Awesome

Over the years, I've seen Dr. Deblinger several times. He is consistently thoughtful, thorough, empathetic - and provides the very best of care. I'm lucky to have found my way to him! And - his office team is such a pleasure - professional, kind and caring. Highly recommended.

first rate

the best

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr D.

I had been to a different dentist the day before, and after severe reaction to epinephrine, could not go on with the procedure. Then a friend recommended Dr D. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr D the next day. I recommend him highly!

Excellent Root Canal Specialist

A few weeks before my trip to Italy, I needed root canal. Dr. Jason Deblinger was able to find and treat a root canal problem in my lower left bridge. I was then able to have a wonderful vacation in Italy with no dental problems. Thank you Dr. Deblinger.

Excellent

Fast, efficient, trustworthy and didn't feel a thing. Felt completely comfortable.

Excellent

trust

feel so confident in the care, despite the circumstances of the situation, no reason to fear....relief is at the other side!

Dr Deblinger took the fear out of root canal

Dr Deblinger was patient with all my questions and took me through a pain free process of first root canal. while i hope to not be back, this will be my destination whenever in need of dental care.

• Similiar Dentists

Jason Deblinger is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clifton, NJ.