Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason G Chandler DMD
Dr. Jason G Chandler, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bountiful, UT, with another office in Layton, UT. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jason G Chandler has 2 locations
469 Medical Dr Ste 202
Bountiful, UT 84010
Dr. Jason G Chandler has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jason G Chandler has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 1 of 1
I would definitely recommend Dr. Chandler
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason G Chandler - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
My daughter recently had her wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Chandler and I was very impressed with how professional and super personable he was. It usually takes the nurses and doctors 3-5 tries to get her IV in right, and he got it on the first try. That was HUGE for my daughter, because she was more worried about the IV than she was the surgery. She has had a very smooth recovery and I'm sure it has a lot to do with how great of a doctor he is. If you are looking for an oral surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Chandler!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason G Chandler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bountiful, UT.