Dr. Jason H Huffman Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Jason H Huffman?

Anxiety Gone

I have had worked done twice by Dr. Jason Huffman at ARIA Torresdale. I am very anxious when it comes to going to the dentist, especially an oral surgeon. After my first visit with Dr. Huffman, I no longer have any anxiety about having dental work done. I just had a wisdom tooth taken out on my second appointment with Dr. Huffman, and the extraction was quick and painless. I have never felt any discomfort during or after either one of the extractions. I recommend this doctor highly. He explains everything that will be done and is a calming factor which makes your dental experience relaxing and stress free. The staff is wonderful and they put you right at ease. All in all, it has been a great experience with my dental work.

Removal of Wisdom Tooth

Dr Huffman removed my wisdom tooth. They got me in, in 1 day, where when I called other places where I was referred to, i was given an appt 3 weeks away. The staff was excellent and I couldnt have been happier with Dr Huffman. He explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend this office.

Top Rate

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Jason H Huffman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bryn Mawr, PA.