- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason K Browning
Dr. Jason K Browning is a doctor primarily located in Sweetwater, TX, with other offices in Bryan, TX and Abilene, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jason K Browning has 3 locations
Dr. Jason K Browning has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jason K Browning has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jason K Browning Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jason K Browning
Jason K. Browning, D.D.S. Dr. Browning is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas. He has been a general dentist in Sweetwater, Texas for over 12 years. He is a member of the 17th District Dental Society, The Texas Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). In 2003 he completed a preceptorship in dental implantology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, in San Antonio, Texas. He is licensed in the use of clinical intravenous sedation (IV Sedation) and oral conscious sedation. In 2006 he completed a program for the placement of Lumineers. These are just a few of Dr. Browningâ€™s accomplishments. He attends many hours of continuing education each year to assure that he is able to give his patients the best in dental care. His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enables him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Browning has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. His approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Jason Browning