Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason K Browning
Dr. Jason K Browning, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bryan, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason K Browning has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jason K Browning has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Jason K Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jason K Browning
Jason K. Browning, D.D.S. Dr. Browning is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas. He has been a general dentist in Sweetwater, Texas for over 12 years. He is a member of the 17th District Dental Society, The Texas Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). In 2003 he completed a preceptorship in dental implantology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, in San Antonio, Texas. He is licensed in the use of clinical intravenous sedation (IV Sedation) and oral conscious sedation. In 2006 he completed a program for the placement of Lumineers. These are just a few of Dr. Browning’s accomplishments. He attends many hours of continuing education each year to assure that he is able to give his patients the best in dental care. His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enables him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Browning has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. His approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Jason Browning
Locations & DirectionsBRYAN MODERN DENTISTRY, 3001 Wildflower Dr Ste 511, Bryan, TX
Dr. Jason K Browning is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bryan, TX.