Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason R Sorensen has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 10
I had heard of so many horror stories from people having their wisdom teeth pulled so I was a bit nervous about it. I had one tooth pulled by a regular dentist and they took 30 minutes of working it loose to get it out and the sound was horrific. I went to Dr. Sorensen to remove the other 3 and in less than 3 minutes all three were out! No pain, no swelling, no horrific sounds of teeth pulling! I highly recommend him!
Dr. Jason R Sorensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJerold R Sorensen Dds Pc, 1480 W Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA
Dr. Jason R Sorensen is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Fresno, CA.