- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay L Ajmo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jay L Ajmo has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jay L Ajmo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jay L Ajmo
Jay L. Ajmo D.D.S., P.A. Master's in Aesthetic Dentistry from the Rosenthal Institute Completion of the Masters Level with the Aesthetic Advantage Continuum Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology Masters level in American Dental Implant Association Voted “ South Florida’s Most Distinguished Cosmetic Dentist ” by The Best of South Florida Magazine for the surgical placement of dental implants. Dr. Ajmo is one of very few dentists trained and skilled in both the surgical placement and comprehensive restoration of dental implants. Dr. Ajmo is well recognized for his attention to detail and artistic flair for creating naturally beautiful smiles. In addition to having clientele from across the United States, he also has a number of visiting Europeans who seek out his expertise. Dr. Ajmo focuses his practice on complete dental restoration, surgical placement of dental implants, and aesthetic smile design. His love for his work is evident when he says, “I am genuinely rewarded when someone thanks me for what I have done for them. I’m given the opportunity to change someone’s life by giving them a beautiful, healthy smile. That’s incredibly satisfying.”