Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay L Arlick DMD
Dr. Jay L Arlick, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Clearfield, PA, with another office in Punxsutawney, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay L Arlick has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay L Arlick has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jay L Arlick has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Misdiagnosed and lied to me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay L Arlick - Posted on September 26th, 2018
I was diagnosed with a malignant cancer and this inept hack told me it was benign. Two weeks later I suddenly was called by his office for a follow up appointment. I was rushed past patients who had been there way before me. I was put in his office the size of a closet. The idiot then tells me I have cancer and to see someone today or tomorrow. I asked for a referral and he has no one. I had to ask 3 the times for my report of findings since I needed to see why I was told benign to malignant. Arlick tefused to give me my reports until I said I would scream my bloody head off in front of his patients. I then read the reports all showing I had cancer. I had a second surgery w
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay L Arlick - Posted on February 10th, 2015
I had to have four wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Arlick assured me that it would be an easy procedure and that I would not need sedation. He was right; the whole thing took about 15 minutes and cost less than half what I thought it would. He did a great job and I also found him to be very personable. His office staff was also very helpful.
33 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jay L Arlick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jay L Arlick's office for more information.
109 N Front St Clearfield, PA : (814) 342-3736
106 W Mahoning St Punxsutawney, PA : (814) 938-4210
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay L Arlick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clearfield, PA.