- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay K Silverstein
Dr. Jay K Silverstein is a doctor primarily located in Sayreville, NJ. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jay K Silverstein has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jay K Silverstein has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jay K Silverstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jay K Silverstein
Meet Dr. Walter Silverstein & Dr. Jay Silverstein Dr. Walter Silverstein & Dr. Jay Silverstein The caring dentists of Silverstein Dental Care use the most advanced materials and procedures available. They practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each patient. In addition to their technical proficiency, the doctors are careful listeners and will explain beforehand what treatment is best for your individual needs. After earning his bachelorâ€™s degree from the City College of New York in 1962, Dr. Walter Silverstein received his doctorate from New York University in 1966. He is currently on the board of directors of the Alumni Association of the New York University and a past president. His son, Dr. Jay Silverstein, graduated from the Lehigh University before receiving his doctorate from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1995. Our skilled dentists are members of many professional organizations, including the American Dental Association and the Alumni Association of the New York University. They look forward to your visit and to showing you how exceptional dentistry can improve your life. Proud members of: