- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayma S Claus DDS
Dr. Jayma S Claus, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jayma S Claus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jayma S Claus has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jayma S Claus Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jayma S Claus
Dr. Jayma Claus, DDS, MAGD Jayma Claus was born and raised in Southern California. Jayma attended Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and took the school motto “learn by doing” which fed her quest for knowledge and her sense of humor. She learned not only about her major but took courses in psychology, metal smithing, welding and how to drive a back ho. She was active in many clubs and met her husband, Steve, while obtaining her Bachelors of Science in Biology at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. After returning to Southern California, Jayma worked for her father at his dental office. She realized how important dentistry was for health and that a healthy and beautiful smile contribute to the quality of a person’s life. Attending University of Southern California Dental School, Jayma graduated in the top of her class and continues her commitment offering the best for her patients and has continued her education and achieved her Fellowship and Masters from the Academy of General Dentistry. She dedicated herself to continue in her fathers footsteps, providing excellent dentistry to restore health and beauty of the mouth .... by doing so…bringing out the best in her patients. Jayma continues to train in implants, complex restorative care, Cerec and laser technology. Jayma , her husband and children, Peter and Sarah relocated to Napa in 1997. Jayma and her family enjoy Tennis, Scuba diving, Snow skiing, spending time with friends and cooking. She volunteers with many environmental activities and believes in supporting the local community; and can be found walking her dogs at the various parks.