Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre has the following 16 expertise
- Gingival Recession
- Impacted Tooth
- Gum Infection (Periodontal Abscess)
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
- Alveolar Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr Jean Pierre by my dentist. She had diagnosed periodontal disease. I was a little frightened as to what this could mean to me, my life, etc. I have always been warmly welcomed, had all my questions answered, my concerns have been addressed. It has been a process to improve my gum health and improve my "smile". I am thankful to the staff and would recommend them to anyone.
Love Dr. Jean Pierre and his staff. Was referred to him by my general dentist because of some gum issues and I was scared to death because I had been in pain for far too long. Fast forward to now and I have to say that my fears were unfounded and I was treated not only with gentle care but Dr. Jean Pierre is a prince of a man. Staff is awesome too. You can tell they love working there. Wish my job was that fun :)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPeriodontal Care Center, 100 Springhouse Ct Ste 220, Hendersonville, TN
Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hendersonville, TN.