- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau
Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau is a doctor primarily located in South Portland, ME. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau
Dr. Jean-Paul Boudreau is originally from Massachusetts.Dr. Boudreau graduated from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst in 1994 and received a Bachelor of Science degree with honors.Prior to earning his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Jean-Paul worked as an emergency medical technician, and also as a research assistant in a clinical Alzheimer Disease study, and in a cardiovascular genetic laboratory.Jean-Paul practiced for two years in Massachusetts within a large group practice before moving to Maine with his wife Chrissy, and two children, Nicolas and Lucie. Dr. Boudreau is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Maine Dental Association, and the Greater Portland Dental Society.